Sunday, October 18, 2009

It all Starts tomorrow - Bumper release month

It's going to be a bumper release month.

On Monday, 19th October 2009, Android 1.6 'Donut' will be released for my HTC Magic. It's the UK Vodafone 'with Google' release date. (Previews of 2.0 also being released this week). I Can't wait for those releases. If only I could get the Hero rom for my HTC Magic without having to resort to hacking my phone. But that's another story.

Then next week Thurs it Starts for real.

Thursday, 22nd October, is Windows 7 release. I've already pre-ordered Home Premium. My 1st non OEM purchase of an MS OS and looking forward to it since I've been playing with the 90 day Enterprise preview and love it.

The following day, 23rd October, is the release of Forza 3 on the Xbox. I've pre-ordered the Limited edition. The first time I've spent over £50 on a game...

Then finally on the 29th October is the Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala release date. I've been running the beta officially for about 2 weeks now and as per usual it's been a wonderful improvement on the previous version. They are making great strides with each release and this one is no different.

No comments: