Friday, August 04, 2006

TalkTalk broken

For the last 2 days I've had my broadband connection drop regularly for a few minutes at a time, but last night at about 21:30 it dropped off for good.

This morning it is still not back. Calling talktalk is no use, it is impossible to be through - so I guess they have a major network outage?

That's the problem with 'free' services, you get what you pay for I guess.

Update:

I stopped trying to get through on option 3 for broadband, held for 10 mins and got through to a sales CSA who informed me they have a major technical issue that they are aware of and are working on, no ETA or indication as to how many people are affected.

I did suggest that they put a recorded message on the support line so that people have a slight clue as to what is going on.

I came across this great site - get over and log your issues. talktalkhell

No comments: