Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stupid Lawyers

You may have read my earlier post about 'educated' people doing wonderfully stupid things, here's another one.

My COO is in India and the blackberry stopped working. Before trying any fixes she decided to text me, but alas did not account for the time difference. I must admit I was extremely impressed by being woken up at 04:50am this morning by an unsigned text message from an unidentified number, I had no clue as to who it was. But had a feeling it was one of the 2 people currently in India.

After failing miserably to try to go back to sleep I decided to text back at a slightly more reasonable hour.

The reply I got was 'not to worry got it fixed now' - how reassuring to know that people are this inconsiderate.

Is it stupidity, ignorance or a total lack of respect!?

No comments: