Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Life of a 30 something father of 2 in tech support

that's basically it.

I'm 33 years old. I'm a married South African living and working in London. I have 2 kids, my boy is 2 and a half my newly arrived little girl is 1 month old. I've been married for 7 years.

I work for a small financial firm as their sole IT systems administrator (I do everything single handedly), I'm over worked, over stressed, under paid and under valued - but these days who isn't!?

My interests are...
Raising kids
Digital photography (Canon 350D)
RPG (HL2 mod - Day of Defeat: Source)

I'm currently reading...
the Flashman Series by George Macdonald Fraser

I'm currently listening to...
Podcasts - Kevin Devin's - In the Trenches and this week in Tech
Music - Massive Attack

Website/software of interest...
Del.icio.us
Blogger
www.ogame.org

I hate...
talktalk / carphonewarehouse
blind ignorants
lazy people
liers
politicians (all of the above fit here)
inconsiderate people
people who think knowing 'famous' people makes them special and persue it relentlessly
misers
getting fat old, tired and hairy (no grey just yet but I acn feel it coming)
a lack of time to do the things I love
public transport


I love...
my kids
my wife
my parents
my country
Springbok rugby
a good laugh
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Browny
Good Food
relaxing with friends
the Internet
seeing Karma paying someone back

No comments: